Minutes for November 30th , 2016
- In Attendance: Rick M. , Pat L. , Jan S. , Rick H., Joe G. , Bob S. , Bob R., Sue S. , and Bill W.
- The meeting was called to order by Joe at 5:30 A warm welcome to Rick Marks and Patrick Lyons!!
- Treasurers report by Bob S. showed WFNW to have a balance of $8400.39 with all bills paid
- meeting minutes from our last meeting were read and approved as written
- Rick brought up a recommendation to make sure we use many of items we have on hand( cups, plates, napkins, ketchup , mustard… no need to buy more of these items
- use of trailer….. from Lions club….. Rick will take care of that
- Jan to advise that the “marketing club” as their $ for 4-H project will handle the food instead of the wrestling club
- Bob R. will handle the food tent
- Joe distributed names of leaders of groups for all of the tasks…. all is being taken care of. Joe will contact team leaders to ask if they need anything or if they are getting ready to go
- Bob pointed out that the only thing on the list of NEEDED is ICE COVER!! cold seems to be coming this week
- same ticket prices as last year….. $135 pk of tickets for $75….. $ 5 entrance for adults…. Kids free this year 17 and under
- Grand prize?? large prizes?? some thought on this ….. decisions later at next meeting … bring your ideas!!
- highschool ice fishing contest: website: www.studentfishing.com
- PLAQUE recommendations: many many deserving…. names so far: Steve H. Jim W. George, Rick M. Wayne, Bob S. Bill W. more on this as specifics come
- yes the sport show event is a go….. dates times to be determined later….. attempting to get 80 vendors… Bob S. is working on this.
- S.C.O.P.E meeting at Johnson Timber conference room next Wednesday at 5:40 (Dec 7th) Rick and Bob will represent WFNW special thanks for their continuing support and work at WFNW events and $$.
- special thanks to Michelle and Sue for all the work they are doing…. great job!!
- next meeting at Logger’s Mill on Thurs Dec 15, at 5:30….. see you there!!
respec. submitted, Rick