1. The meeting was called to order by Joe at 5:30
2. Main info for the meeting concerning the issue of the Sport and Home Show
3. Our special speaker from Rice Lake went over WFNW’s info and thought it was possible to do a sport show but now her position was really taken over by Jule Hand who would be a better resource and could answer many of our questions… Main thought….. Do we need a coordinator?? Is it too big for WFNW to handle on our own…. Next meeting Jule will be there to go over info and to look into $$ for her services… Was felt by WFNW that we could get the 80 vendors needed for the show and if we are going to do it … we need to get going fast…
This should be decided at the 15th meeting…. please attend … your input and ideas are needed
4. The meeting will be on June 15th (Thursday) at the Flat Creek eatery at 5:30….. please plan on attending
5. Other business…… vote and approval of $2000 to Winter Lakes Alliance ($1200 for stocking and $800 for Kids fishing event)
6. voted to update the membership form to include only a family membership (no more individual ) $25 also that a new membership drive and better documentation to start NOW!! new memberships will be From Sept 1 to August 31st but this year(2017 to 2018 ) will begin on June 1st , 2017 to August 31st , 2018…… We need to do a better job of keeping our members in formed.
possibly quarterly updates and e-mails…. will keep working on this
7. PROMOTING WFNW! We need to do better…. much more on this as we proceed… Ed and Sharon will take memberships to Tiger Cat Event on Saturday June 2nd…. thanks to them…
8. Remember to write Thursday June 15th at 5:30 on your calendar…. at the Flat Creek…..
See you there WFNW Rick (sec)