- Attendance and Minutes
Joe reviewed the Minutes from our April meeting held on 4/21/16. Minutes were approved
and all moved onto new business.
- On Thursday, May 12 at the CC north boat ramp there was a dedication ceremony for the
new barrier free fishing dock which WFNW contributed toward. Bob, Dave and Joe were all at
the dedication and represented our WFNW organization. Thanks to all who took part in this
local and important project.
- On Treeland’s 2016 Walleye challenge was held on May 12th thru the 15th. Dave Neuswanger
represented WFNW. WFNW received a generous financial gift of over $2355 from The Treland’s. Dave also had membership forms and spoke on behalf of our organization. Thanks to Dave for his time and effort!!
- A motion was made and passed that limited cost sharing for projects to $2000
A motion was also made to develop and implement a system request for $$ for fish stocking, want to get this done by the end of June with a copy to the DNR , Joe , and to place an ad in the paper and on the website.
- idea was brought up of the possibility of prizes for Donors. Possibly tee-shirts, sweat- shirts or may hat to be color coordinated with WFNW
- Much discussion about the “Barge Project”. This is a major project which will cost many $$. WFNW has pledged to be a major part of this project ….. but … there are many details to be worked out in the near future.. where to keep?? Who runs it?? Cost of Rock?? Possible Tribe Quarry?? Much more about this as more details are worked out.
- Possibility of pins for a way of making some $$ for projects.. also a discussion on the recruitment of new members…
- Next meeting will be held on June 23rd at 5:30 at the “Angler’s Haven” on Lac Courte Oreilles
They are located on county rd. KK ……. See you there!!